Log homes combine construction techniques and materials from hundreds of years ago with modern innovation to provide a structure of enduring strength and beauty. Key to that durability is proper design and construction. Barna Log Homes has been dedicated to the art of crafting log homes for three decades. Our innovative milling techniques and advancements in joinery design and construction engineering have become industry standards.
Graded logs, kiln drying, pre-cutting, pre-drilling, profiled corner notches, log adhesive, lag-bolt assembly and pre-manufactured window and door jambs make Barna log homes substantially stronger and more energy-efficient than any other type of log system on the market. The result is a home that will remain comfortable and beautiful throughout the years.
Barna Log Homes has guided thousands of people through the process of creating their log homes. Our log homes stand the test of time because our attention to detail applies to the homes we create as well as to the homeowners who dream them. A well-crafted Barna log home is an heirloom your family will hand down for generations.
The Barna product Advantage
- Kiln-dried, pre-cut, pre-drilled and fully engineered log walls and gables
- Multiple log profiles and species, all inspected and grade-stamped
- Profiled corner notches and lag-bolts, adhesive and double gaskets included
- Custom options, including stairs, railings, roof options and more
- Preferred partners provide top-quality finishing materials
- A borate preservative included with every log package
- Complete, integrated materials package, which includes standard the sub-floor, porches, decks, insulation and trim, just to name a few
- Limited lifetime warranty on all log elements
- Onsite technical assistance at log installation
- Solid exposed-beam ceilings in a couple of timber profiles